GEM Residences Toa Payoh New Launch Condo
- Site Location
- Our Sales Team
- Community Hall
- Toa Payoh MRT
For many Singaporeans who are searching for new homes, the very first question is always; to buy or not to buy? First and foremost, one would look at the location where this condo is being constructed. Since the country is divided into six main areas namely North East, East, Central, North, South, and West, knowing exactly where to get a new property is always a matter of concern.
The second concern would be, is it near any MRT line? Being near at an existing line adds value. In that, if it’s for owner stay it helps in terms of convenience for family members to get around. However, if it’s for an Investment then any property near an MRT line helps in terms of asking rental amount.
The third concerns would be if there are any amenities nearby, as this adds in terms of convenience to potential home buyers.
Fourthly, in Singapore, tenure is a major factor you cannot simply ignore. If the condo’s tenure is 99 or 999 years freehold, you need to assess the drawbacks and the benefits before proceeding to purchase.
Based on these criteria’s I would like to highlight in this article about GEM Residences Toa Payoh condo, a highly awaited new launch at Toa Payoh Area or some call it Toa Payoh GEM Residences however you may call it.
A very popular residential estate in the central part of Singapore and this is in District 12, the site location is along the intersection of Lorong 4 and Lorong 6. Great location as it takes only a 12 minutes’ to walk over to the Braddell MRT and a very short commute to the Toa Payoh Central Hub, so you will find Toa Payoh New Launch there.
In this new condominium project being launched in District 12, the central part of Singapore, there is the Braddell Mass Rapid Transit trains system for transportation. More so, there are more transportation means, with the Condo being only 5 minutes away from Braddell MRT station. Commuting to the city and Orchard road is therefore very convenient. For a full sporting indulgence, Toa Payoh Safra is only a walking distance away.
As for schools, there are good amenities including schools (like CHIJ Toa Payoh and Beatty Secondary among others) and shopping malls (including Shaw Plaza, Junction 8 Shopping Center, Balestier Hill Shopping Center and Balestier Plaza), meaning the inconvenience factor in this neighbourhood is minimal. What’s more, nature lovers will enjoy the tranquillity of the Macritchie Reservoir Park alongside numerous fun-filling activities.
GEM Residences condo is a 99-year leasehold that comes with a lot of fun-filled facilities. Over its luxurious landscape, this condo is expected to have interesting and full facilities. A function room, indoor gym, clubhouse, guard house, tennis court, sun deck, aqua gym, BBQ areas, swimming pool, children’s playground and an outdoor fitness station are the expected facilities.
Its completion is expected to be around in 2019, and it has 520 units, with TBC towers. If searching for a new home; this is the place to be, and a convenient lifestyle that awaits you!
For this new launch at GEM Residences Toa Payoh, interested parties are strongly advised to register their interest through this website registration form above for them to pick a good unit.
Within GEM Residences there will be multiple benefits.
• There is never any asset depreciation in a new launch. First, you need to understand the factors that contribute to an appreciation or depreciation rates in terms of property value. For an uncompleted condo, it is only fair to say that the depreciation of the property is not included in the calculation. But once the property has been completed, that is the time the price of the property starts to drops, and the rate increases as the years go by. That means that when an investor or a home buyer purchases the completed property on a resale basis, the profits derived will not be as substantial as a new launch condo.
During the first year of purchase, a new launch condo does not begin to depreciate in the first year bought, but only after completion. It means that the investor gets more profits.
• As the monthly payments come to an end, anyone who invests in the new condominium project in Singapore will have many reasons to be elated. In the first phase, only low monthly instalments will be expected given that the property price will keep rising.
• Novelty- There is a big difference between purchasing a newly launched condo, and one on resale. Note that the one on resale is likely to undergo wear and tear, while in a new condo; everything from facilities to the functionality of all items in the condo is at their best.
• Good deals- if you are looking for great property value, then gravitating towards new launches would be a smart move. Early bird discounts are very common in new launches with the pricing being fair for maximum sales volume.
When it comes to purchasing new condos in Singapore, the payments can be arranged as construction progresses on. Completion of a new condominium takes roughly three and a half years, meaning that payments can be broken into three stages, namely the Sales, the construction and the completion stages.
Rare New Residential Development in Toa Payoh
- DON’T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY !!
- The hottest new residential launches in 2016
- Close Proximity to Braddell MRT station
- Comes With Full Condominium facilities
- Ideal for investors and for owner occupation
Potential home buyers and Investors have previously shown strong interest in Private residences in Toa Payoh Estate. As such, this new condo launch is extremely rare, and a valuable site definitely one to watch out for in first quarter of 2016.
Please register with us and we will keep you updated on the latest developments or get Site Plan, Floor Plans, Project detail or information about GEM Residences, GEM Residences Price or GEM Residences Toa Payoh itself do not hesitate to contact us.
Location of GEM Residences Toa Payoh New Launch Condo
Rated 4/5 based on 42 reviews